The brand Umit Benan and www.umitbenan.com website are owned by UB S.r.l. - VAT: IT08793960967 with headquarters in Via Mauro Macchi 63-20124 Milan (MI) Italy.
All rights reserved. The whole material on this website is owned by Umitbenan.com and by represented companies, it is forbidden the total or partial reproduction of graphics and content.
A limited, not exclusive, revocable license is allowed to create backlinks to the website Umitbenan.com, only if these do not represent the site itself and the Umitbenan.com products in a misleading/ offensive way advertising counterfeited products.
The underlying General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "General Conditions") govern the sale of products and/or services displayed on shop.umitbenan.com website. These Terms shall govern all purchase contracts with Umitbenan.com between Vendor and Customer, according to the instructions below.
Acceptance of the General Conditions
1.The contract between Umitbenan.com and the Customer is concluded upon acceptance of the order by Umitbenan.com, which reserves the right at its own discretion to accept the above-mentioned order. The acceptance is intended to be a tacit agreement if not communicated, alternatively, by any method, to the customer. The Customer who places the order in proper ways, declares to have read all instructions given throughout the order process and accept the following Terms and Conditions of payment.
2. The Customer while ending/completing the purchasing process should print or save in electronic form and preserve these Terms and Conditions in accordance with the requirements of Article 3 and 4 Of Legislative Decree N. 185/1999 in respect of distance sales.
3. The Customer is not entitled to any damage compensation or any kind of liability for direct or indirect damages arising from the total or partial non-acceptance of orders .
4.The Customer can purchase the products displayed on the Umitbenan.com catalog available at the time of order as described in the information sheets. Images of products have only illustrative purposes, may differ in size, color or accessories shown in the picture from the actual product, due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
5. To complete the purchase process on our website, the Customer must be registered with a user-name and a valid e -mail address according to the instructions provided on the site shop.umit benan.com, during the registration phase.
6. Once the order is confirmed on the website, a replay email, containing the general summary of it, will be sent to the email address provided by the Customer (the main reason for which the e -mail provided to us must be valid, see section 5). Furthermore, in this confirmation message will also be indicated the date of reception of the order and its ID number, , to be used in any further communication concerning the order itself.
7. If for any reason the order cannot be accepted, Umitbenan.com undertakes to promptly inform the Customer, always through the message to the email address provided by the Customer.
8. The prices shown on Umitbenan.com website are retail prices including VAT and the rate prevailing at the date of the order for Italy. As for the rest of the world will not be applied the Iva force.
9. Umitbenan.com, on the products in offering and / or on promotions, reserves the right to establish any maximum quantities and / or periods, including the timeline, notifying the customer.
10. PayPal: in case in which the payment is executed via Paypal, the order is processed immediately soon after the reception of the confirmation e-mail for users with Paypal Verified. More information could be find about the review process of its PayPal account to the link: www.paypal.it.
11. In case of cancellation of the order, by both the Customer and Umitbenan.com,the latter, simultaneously will require the cancellation of the transaction and the release of the amount corresponding to the payment.
WARNING: the cancellation of the order is only possible if it’s requested and received prior the shipment (as long as the item was not shipped yet) . The timing of release of some credit cards / payment depend exclusively on the banking system. Once the cancellation of the transaction it’s requested, Umitbenan.com is not in any way liable for any direct or indirect damages, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
12. Umitbenan.com reserves the right to ask the Customer any additional information not provided previously to fulfill the order process.
13. Umitbenan.com can accept orders for delivery from around the globe.
14. Umitbenan.com sends the order accompanied by its consignment note.
15. As there are no problems related to the availability of the products ordered, the order fulfillment process will be executed by Umitbenan.com soon after receiving the payment (relating theorder processing times compared to the payment method chosen, see paragraph 10), on working days (escluded days : Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays). Umitbenan.com shall also communicate promptly any periods of closure for vacation / holidays, during which will not be made the shipment of any orders.
16. If the Customer requires the issuance of the invoice of the order at Umitbenan.com , the same will not be sent along with the order, but via the valid e-mail address provided by the customer . At the time of the invoice request, the customer must also provide, during purchasing, all the correct data required to its issuance: header, full address, social security number and / or VAT.
Umitbenan.com is not responsible in any way if the data is reported incorrectly because will not be possible to issue an invoice in case of missing data and / or incomplete data.
17. The shipping costs, when provided, are expressly stated in the order. In any case the applied rates are the following:
- DHL ITALY : 10€ + VAT 22%
- ZONE 1- 2-3-4 (EUROPE) : 20€
- ZONE 5 (EASTERN EUROPE) : 25 €
- ZONE 6 (U.S.A. + CANADA) : 30 €
- ZONE 7-8 (LATIN AMERICA + ASIA): 45 €
- ZONE 10 : (AFRICA + OTHER PART OF THE WORLD): 55 €
18. In case of delay of an order, Umitbenan.com agrees to promptly notify the Customer, through the possible means of communication. In no instance Umitbenan.com can be held liable in case of a delay of order fulfillment or in case of a delay of the order delivery .
19. The delivery of the order is to street level. Upon delivery by the courier or by an authorized person, the customer is required to check:
- Number of packages: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the order form; Integrity of the packaging: that the external appearance of the packaging is intact, no damage and /or alterations, including the sealing materials - like adhesive flap of the envelopes or adhesive tape to close the boxes.
- Any damage, alteration or lack of correspondence of packages should be IMMEDIATELY reported to the delivery personnel, BEFORE the signing of the receipt by the customer . In fact, once the customer has signed the document of delivery (whether paper or electronic), can no longer make any objection concerning the outward appearance of the goods. In case of any issues about the integrity, correspondence or completeness of the goods received, the Customer must send a report to Umitbenan.com within 3 days from the date of delivery, according these arrangements reported into the general conditions.
20. In case of failure to collect the order, because of repeated inability to deliver to the address provided by the customer when ordering, the same will be canceled without further notice.
Right Of Withdrawal
21. The consumer customer (private person who purchases without indicating a VAT) has the right to withdraw, in accordance with Article 49, paragraph 4, in cases and in the manner expressed in the following points.
22. The Customer have the right to terminate the contract, without giving any reason within 14 days.
23. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day when you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the goods.
24.To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer will have to make a request of withdrawal of the goods purchased by going through the appropriate area on the site. Must attach a photo of the product if defective and explain the reason for returning the goods. The customer will have to wait the confirmation of acceptance of the request for withdrawal, and only then send the good to the below address. Once we have received the good, we will proceed to a refund. All of this no later than 14 days.
Destination address to use:
Via Mauro Macchi 63
20124 Milano (MI) ITALY
Tel.: + 39 02 65 56 07 41
Effects Of Withdrawal
25. If the customerwill withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse all payments received on our side, not including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days, from the day we are informed about the customer’s decision to withdraw from this contract.
26. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, it will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
27. The costs of returning the goods will be charged to the customer.
28. The personal information requested to the Customer during the processing of the order, useful to the order fulfillment process, are collected and processed by UB Srl through electronic means t, in order to make operational all obligations arising from the conclusion of the contract. The personal data will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances and for any reason. UB Srl guarantees the privacy of its customers while respecting the legislation regarding processing of personal data: Privacy Act governed by Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003 n. 196.
29. Data controller is: UB Srl, the person in charge of the data collected: Umit Benan Sahin, Via Mauro Macchi 63 20124 Milano (MI). ITALY.
30. The Client has the right to revoke at any time the consent to the processing of personal data. The Customer declares to have received the information pursuant to art. 13 and the rights they enjoy under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 and has the right to access their data in the manner provided by law. It will also immediately suspended the sending of any communication regarding marketing initiatives, following a request by the customer, according to the appropriate mode on the site.
31. The customer's personal data will not be used nor UB Srl nor by third parties for sending promotional material, unless the customer has given consent, through check of the item at the time of registration.
32. The sales contract between UB Srl and the Customer is concluded in Italy and is therefore subject to the Italian Law regulations. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this sale contract and if the customer is an individual consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is related to his town of residence; for all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the Court of Milan (Italy).
33. UB Srl has the right to change the contract terms without notice and will be valid from the date of publication of Umitbenan.com.
• We use anonymous browser cookie, you need to allow users to navigate correctly on Umitbenan.com, use the full functionality and access to secure areas.
• We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the web site, to optimize and improve the site, making it more interesting and relevant for users.
This information is anonymous and used for statistical purposes only.
How to change or disable your cookie preferences:
• Capable browser settings (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc ..) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which not. To know where you can find these settings, use the "Help" button on your browser.
• Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics to display advertising and customize the ads on the Google Display Network using the Ads Preferences Manager.