Terms & Conditions
The brand Umit Benan and www.umitbenan.com website(the “Site”) are owned by Sahin Umit Benan, VAT: IT 11001350963 with headquarters in via Morimondo n. 23 – 20143 Milan (MI) Italy. All rights reserved. The whole material on this website is owned by Umitbenan.com and by represented companies, it is forbidden the total or partial reproduction of graphics and content.
A limited, not exclusive, revocable license is allowed to create backlinks to the website Umitbenan.com, only if these do not represent the site itself and the Umitbenan.com products in a misleading/ offensive way advertising counterfeited products.
The underlying General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “General Conditions“) govern the sale of products and/or services displayed on shop.umitbenan.com website. These terms and conditions shall govern all purchase contracts with Umitbenan.com between Vendor and Customer, according to the instructions below.
Acceptance of the General Conditions
1. The contract between Umitbenan.com and the Customer is concluded upon acceptance of the order by Umitbenan.com, which reserves the right at its own discretion to accept the above-mentioned order. The acceptance is intended to be a tacit agreement if not communicated, alternatively, by any method, to the Customer. The Customer who places the order in a proper way, declares to have read all instructions given throughout the order process and accept the following Terms and Conditions of payment.
2. The Customer while ending/completing the purchasing process should print or save in electronic form and preserve these Terms and Conditions in accordance with the requirements of Legislative Decree n. 206 dated 6th September 2005 in respect of distance sales.
3. The Customer is not entitled to any damage compensation or any kind of liability for direct or indirect damages arising from the total or partial non-acceptance of orders.
4. The Customer can purchase the products displayed on the Umitbenan.com catalog available at the time of order as described in the information sheets. Images of products have only illustrative purposes, may differ in size, color or accessories shown in the picture from the actual product, due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
5. To complete the purchase process on our website, the Customer must be registered with a user-name and a valid e -mail address according to the instructions provided on the site www.umitbenan.com, during the registration phase.
6. Once the order is confirmed on the website, a replay email, containing the general summary of it, will be sent to the email address provided by the Customer (the main reason for which the e-mail provided to Umitbenan.com must be valid, see section 5). Furthermore, the confirmation message will also indicate the date of reception of the order and its ID number, to be used in any further communication concerning the order itself.
7. If for any reason the order cannot be accepted, Umitbenan.com undertakes to promptly inform the Customer, always through the message to the email address provided by the Customer.
8. The prices shown on Umitbenan.com are retail prices including VAT and the rate prevailing at the date of the order for Italy.
9. Regarding products, offers and promotions Umitbenan.com reserves the right to establish any maximum quantity and / or period, including a timeline and will notify the Customer.
10. PayPal: in case the payment is executed via Paypal, the order is processed immediately soon after the reception of the confirmation e-mail for users with Paypal Verified. More information about the review process of PayPal accounts can be found at www.paypal.it.
11. In case of cancellation of the order, by both the Customer and Umitbenan.com, the latter, simultaneously will require the cancellation of the transaction. The timing of release of credit card / payment details depends exclusively on the banking system. Once the cancellation of the transaction is requested, Umitbenan.com is not in any way liable for any direct or indirect damages, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by the banking system.
12. Umitbenan.com reserves the right to ask the Customer any additional information not provided previously to fulfill the order process.
13. Umitbenan.com can accept orders for delivery from around the globe.
14. Umitbenan.com sends the order accompanied by its consignment note.
15. Excluding any issues related to the availability of the products ordered, the order fulfillment process will be executed by Umitbenan.com soon after receiving the payment, on working days (excluded days: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays). Umitbenan.com shall also communicate promptly with regards to any periods of closure for vacation / holidays, when no shipment will be made.
16. If the Customer requires the issuance of the invoice of the order at Umitbenan.com , the same will not be sent along with the order, but via the valid e-mail address provided by the Customer. At the time of the invoice request, the Customer must also provide, during purchasing, all the correct data required to its issuance: header, full address, social security number and / or VAT.
Umitbenan.com is not responsible in any way if the data is reported incorrectly because it will not be possible to issue an invoice in case of missing data and / or incomplete data.
17. The shipping rates are as follows:
– DHL ITALY : 25€
– EUROPE: 40€
– UK & EASTERN EUROPE: 50 €
– US & CANADA: 70 €
– REST OF THE WORLD 75 €
The Customer shall always be responsible for Custom duties. Please refer to article 28.
18. In case of delay of an order, Umitbenan.com agrees to promptly notify the Customer, through the available means of communication. In no instance Umitbenan.com can be held liable in case of a delay of order fulfillment or in case of a delay of the order delivery.
19. The delivery of the order is at street level. Upon delivery by the courier or by an authorized person, the Customer is required to check:
– Number of packages: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated on the order form; Integrity of the packaging: that the external appearance of the packaging is intact, no damage and /or alterations, including the sealing materials – like adhesive flap of the envelopes or adhesive tape to close the boxes.
– Any damage, alteration or lack of conformity of packages should be IMMEDIATELY reported to the delivery personnel, BEFORE the signing of the receipt by the Customer. In fact, once the Customer has signed the document of delivery (whether paper or electronic), can no longer make any objection concerning the external appearance of the goods. In case of any issues about the integrity, conformity or completeness of the goods received, the Customer must send a report to Umitbenan.com within 3 days from the date of delivery, according these arrangements reported in the general conditions.
20. In case of failure to collect the order, because of repeated inability to deliver to the address provided by the Customer when ordering, the same will be canceled without further notice.
Right Of Withdrawal
21. The Customer (or any private person who purchases without indicating a VAT number) has the right to withdraw in cases and in the manner expressed in the following points.
22. The Customer has the right to terminate the contract, without giving any reason within 14 days.
23. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day when the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires physical possession of the goods. For orders placed outside the European Union, due to hygiene issues, it is not possible to return or exchange the items, according to art. 59 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06.09.2005 and subsequent amendments (cd. “Codice del Consumo”). The purchased product can be returned to the extent that the original label is still attached to the product and the product is not damaged.
24. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer will have to make a request of withdrawal of the goods purchased by using the attached form, available at these links in English and Italian. The Customer must attach a photo of the product if defective and explain the reason for returning the goods. The Customer will have to wait the confirmation of acceptance of the request for withdrawal, and only then send the good to the below address. Once Umitbenan.com has received the good, Umitbenan.com will proceed to a refund.
Destination address to use:
SAHIN UMIT BENAN
Via Morimondo 23
20143 Milano (MI) ITALY
Tel.: + 39 02 65 56 07 41
Effects Of Withdrawal
25. If the Customer will withdraw from this contract, Umitbenan.com shall reimburse all payments received on our side, not including the costs of delivery and/or custom duties or other taxes applied, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days, from the day Umitbenan.com is informed about the Customer’s decision to withdraw from this contract.
26. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
27. The costs of returning the goods will be charged to the Customer.
28. Upon arrival to the destination country, orders may be subject to duties and taxes billed by the destination country’s customs department. The recipient must bear all or any additional charges for customs clearance and, in general, for tax duties. Sahin Umit Benan is not responsible and has no control over additional charges or delays due to customs clearance and cannot predict what they may be. Therefore, taxes and duties will not be displayed on the cart page for orders to extra-EU countries.